" too much of a good thing maybe bad "
As the old cliche goes; always do things in moderation. Well, I gotta admit, Ive been neglecting alot of things in my life & i feel terrible. From not priortising my everyday to doing all the things I am. Maybe its the changes I have to now accept I am no longer what I used to be. A change neither means perfect nor for the better, a change is just a change that one needs to adapt and accept. Be it from bad to worst or for the good. Right? I am flummoxed. Truth is, I abhor how things have took a drastic change on me but, I must practice what I preach therefore I just have to accept the person Ive become today. Well, I gotta accept myself before I accept someone else into my life right? I mean if you cant accept the person you've become today? however are you gonna accept others and be secure with yaself? nuff said about the changes that took a toll on my life. Its been donkey years since I last blog and its time I give some love to it(:
IM SURVIVING, HOW ABOUT YOU?

A tortuous path of neurons arched a call; WORK! Its a mundane cycle, a boring one indeed. I gotta stop whining and keep looking forward for payday! Its the only sexciting anticipation of my life once a month but within a week, I am broke all over again. Sigh life. Dont get me wrong, I loooooooove my job, I love my colleagues & I definitely love my pay cheque! what I loathe is, How my alarm hates the relationship I have with my bed & how dreadful it is I have to stand whenever there aint any seats for me in the train & that my boss is a nut case-__- wait, Let me rephrase the nut case part, IF SHE WERE A TIME BOMB, IVE DIED MANY TIMES(:
AHHHH IM IN LOVE WITH THE HANDSOMEST BOY IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD♥♥
(okayy, fine in my eyes he is, period)

His beautiful soul overwhelms me & whenever he wrap his arms around me, a great passion feels my inner being & I know everything will be alright. Im captured in his embrace and his eyes control my soul, like the devil but he is my angel. Im trying nt to be corny but yes, Ive never felt this way before. A touch of his soft lips on mine, freezes time & all else fades nothing leaving him and I. A different beau, a differ in feelings. Some may say, Its the 'honeymoon period'But i dont believe in that anymore cause this time, its just different, no words could describe the happy different feelings I have in me * chuckkles* From the bottom of my heart, I love this boy unconditionally and that I just have the psychic feelings things are just different with him((: Theres so many many reasons why I love & loathe him. From his small eyes to his pretty toe nails but Id liek to tell him in person then saying it here cause even if I did it would take forever and endless whys. haha enough about him cause while i typed, at the back of my head, its his dumbdumb face and now I miss him, badly): & I know youre so kpo & I know the moment this is publish, you will be reading this therefore I wanna take this opprtunity to tell you, i love you so much and that you can make me mad by doing stupid things but i still love you even more and not an anger will let it fade. mwahhhh