
Hold me close but not to tight coz I dun wanna slip away
And so I tried googling for the fear of losing someone you love; THERES NO OFFICIAL NAME FOR THIS FEAR *points middle finger*
I thought as I grow older, I was ready for the world of raining cats and dogs but I was wrong. As my years on earth increasng, I developed fear. Not the fear of growing up or facing reality but I was more afraid of losing my love ones & the things I own.
Though, we all know how the world & life works and that nothing stays forever. Thats life; it changes all the time. & if you really want something? make sure its worth fighting for.
Atelophobia; the fear of imperfection,of not being enough
Im just a normal soon to be an adult, Ive made mistakes & Ive sin. Im not proud but ashamed. Though some mistakes were repeatedly done but in my defence I did my best to prevent history from repeating itself. Lets face it whats done is done theres nothing we can can do about it. But mistakes are also knowledge well, sort off? Its the hard way of learning but we'll pick ourselves up and become a stronger person even if the saying goes once bitten twice shy. Honestly, its up to individuality & I do try my very best to live by it but at times we human need a few mistakes to knock us real hard maybe too late but I believe its never too late. The fact that we know we tried our very best but nothing ever seem enough? Is it because people have high expectations from us or we never feel contented & satisfied with the things we do in life? So, I ask myself repeatedly when im staring into space "where did I go wrong?" & thats when I learned
; In life you have to be thankful and be grateful everyday & one of it is being contented and forgive oneself.
We go about about saying nobody is perfect but why is everyone looking for perfection in life?☮ & ♥
Labels: it will eat the inside of you