sadly no one
Monday, December 20, 2010/11:57 PM



I can never explained the way Ive felt, there were many things I wanted to say but,
when whenever I face you and we're arguing those true heart felt feeling just wish to be unheard. I wished I could take back some of the skeptical things Ive said but I know, it takes time to heal though the moment I apologised you have forgiven me.
Its not like I never try to make things better? I did but, it was never enough and never will it be for you. So, I'd get angry and react in the wrong way but never once, I mean for you to get hurt. Though you will never know the true feelings I hide?
I love you very much & deep down inside of me is always hoping and never giving up for us to grow together without staying mad at each other.
Maybe, its because Im half ya age and you dont want me to go through what you did but sometimes, being a mother is also knowing when to let go. right?
You cant always be there to prevent me from falling. How am I suppose to learn then?
Im suppose to fall, bleed and get back up on my two feet & learn. Thats life. You can always hold my hand whenever you wish to but sometimes you gotta let my hand go and let me walk on my own. You may not like the path I chose or how I lead my life but that is just me. I cant be living in ya dreams because thats not I want thats what you want. Supporting me and being there for me with a smile is the best thing you can ever offer. So, why not try for once? & when I said I dont need you? IM LYING! i do need you, so much! I need you when I have the whole world against me not experiencing the word 'friendless' really meant or when Im hurt I need you to heal me with ya warmth hug and smile not leaving me scarred and bruised. When I cry? It has always been you for the reason even when Im angry at you or sad or whatever it is these tears has always been for you & no words could describe my love for you.
They say to know a parent love? you have to be a parent so I ask you mother, Do I have to be a mother now to feel your love?

Labels:


Sara Natasha Jennings ☮♥


Im ya next door girl,

& the things you might heard about me
might be true but then again,
it can be as fake as the bitch who told ya! ((:



Do the peace sign &
put ya index finger down


Memories for sale